Professionalism. Integrity. Reliability.

Unpaid super from your employer

If you think your employer isn’t paying your super guarantee contributions, follow the steps below:

  • Talk to your employer. You should ask them how often they are currently paying your super, into which fund they are paying it and how much they are paying.
  • Check your last Member statement from your super fund or contact them to confirm whether your employer has paid your super contributions.
  • Create or log in to your myGov account to access online services including checking how much super has been paid into your super fund, and details of all your super funds including any you have lost track of.
  • Lodge an enquiry. If you have completed steps 1 and 2 and still believe your employer is not paying enough, or any, super, or is not paying the super to your chosen fund, you can lodge an enquiry about unpaid super by using the online.



Griffin & Associates

79 Denham St, Townsville City QLD 4810

Phone 07 4772 6588

Chartered Accountants