Professionalism. Integrity. Reliability.

Super for temporary residents departing Australia

If you are a temporary resident working in Australia, your employer has to pay super guarantee contributions for you if you’re eligible.

When you leave Australia, you may be able to claim your super as a departing Australia superannuation payment (DASP).

Please click on the link below for further information:


Griffin & Associates

79 Denham St, Townsville City QLD 4810

Phone 07 4772 6588

Chartered Accountants