Professionalism. Integrity. Reliability.

Applying for a Departing Australia Superannuation Payment (DASP)

If you are a former temporary resident who accumulated superannuation (super) while working in Australia, you can claim your super from your super fund if all of the following are met:

  • You entered Australia on a temporary visa listed under the Migration Act 1958 (excluding subclasses 405 and 410)
  • Your visa is no longer in effect
  • You have departed Australia
  • You are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or a permanent resident of Australia.

The payment is called a departing Australia superannuation payment (DASP).


Griffin & Associates

79 Denham St, Townsville City QLD 4810

Phone 07 4772 6588

Chartered Accountants